Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dialogue in the Dark

This is my world, and all the colors within

My mind gropes through her imagination seen

I’m surrounded by hues, I reach out to feel

Their radiant auras, they are so real

The sidewalks tell me, places I have to go

The wind she beckons, calling thru her soft blows

The chaos of city traffic, will it ever cease

The want to get away, I hide in the darkness, find me please

The trot over, I cross the other side of the bridge

I take in the chirpings, all in the moment seize

The gently lullaby of the boat that rocks

Savored memories, anchor them to my minds dock

My touch she tells me, so alive & green

The felt freshness, a picturesque sheen

The tastes of not knowing what you have had

The joy of sweet aromas, thru your senses clad

They say my world is all devoid of color

But how would they know

Have they experienced all I see, hour after hour

The spray of gentle waters, they show me much more

Have you gazed into my world, in all its beautiful awe

Do your eyes restrain you, by only that, that you see

I open doors for you, beyond the see of nature’s law

My blindness has not bound me, its expressions have set me free

No comments:

Post a Comment